We’ve heard you! With the economy what it is today, more people find themselves with less disposable income to spend on luxury items. We’ve had soo many requests for rentals because we all want to look our best without breaking the bank. Just like visiting another city, and renting a car, rather than buying it for all the times you visit different destinations, our clients would like access to items without actually purchasing and saving thousands and looking good while doing it.
Below are our terms & conditions with a price list:
RENTAL AGREEMENT/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Hair Wig Rental Agreement (“Lease”) is made and effective the current user (“Lessee”) signing the rental order and the payment of the agreed upon rate by the Lessee on collection of the leased hair/Wig, by and between the Lessee and Mbali Rose (Pty) Ltd the “Lessor”), collectively referred to as the “Parties”. The Lessor desires to lease to the Lessee, and the Lessee desires to lease from the Lessor, certain tangible personal property. Now, therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises hereinafter set forth, the Parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Lease: The Lessor hereby leases to the Lessee, and the Lessee hereby leases from the Lessor, the following described Hair Wig shown in the order. The Lessor warrants that the Lessor has the right to lease the equipment, as provided in this Lease.
2. Lease Term, Rent and Deposit: The term of this Lease shall commence on the start date described in the order and shall expire on the finish date shown in the order. The rent for the wig shall be paid in advance in full. Please refer to pricing schedule
3. Use: The Lessee shall use the wig in a careful and proper manner. While in use, the Lessee shall wear a protective wig cap at all times, to ensure the wig does not get oily to the extant where the wig wig-cap is replace, impacting the cash refundable deposit.
4. Repairs and Maintenance: The Lessor, upon the return of the rented wig shall maintain the wig,and return it in the structural condition it was. The Lessee shall not wash, iron, repair or alter the wig in any way.
The wig will be checked by the Lessor before collection by the Lessee. The Lessor and Lessee will check and photograph the wig to ensure both parties agree on the state of the wig when collected.
5. Damage and Loss: The Lessee hereby assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the wig from any and every cause. The Lessee shall be responsible to maintain the wig with losses payable to the Lessor against damage, loss, fire, theft and other such risks as are appropriate and specified by the Lessor.
In the event of damage of any kind whatsoever to the wig, the Lessee agrees to immediately contact the Lessor with an accurate description of the damage and the circumstances of its occurrence
** NB: The wig will be deemed to be sold to the Lessee when Lessee has failed to return the Equipment to the Lessor and not contacted the Lessor in writing within three (3) days of expiration of the Term. In the event of loss of any kind whatsoever to the wig, the Lessee shall notify the Lessor the same day of loss and*, at the Lessor’s option and whatever option is higher:
(i) charged for the value of the wig; or (ii) Pay to the Lessor the replacement cost of the wig.
6. Surrender Upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Lease: the Lessee shall return the wig to the Lessor in good repair, condition and ordinary wear and tear resulting from proper use thereof alone excepted. The Lessor’s acceptance of the wig upon return by Lessee shall not represent the Lessor’s acceptance as to condition of the wig upon return and the Lessor reserves the right to make assessment regarding the condition of the wig.
7. Default Late returns are subject to a fee of the day rental price at time of hire.
8. Ownership: The wig is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of the Lessor; and the Lessee shall have no right, title or interest therein or thereto except as expressly set forth in this Lease.
The Lessee shall not assign or transfer this Lease or its interest in the wig without the prior written consent of the Lessor.
9. Additional Documents: If the Lessor shall so request, the Lessee shall execute and deliver to the Lessor such documents as the Lessor shall deem necessary or desirable for purposes of recording or filing to protect the interest of the Lessor in the wig including, but not limited to, copies of an identity document or drivers license.
10. Entire Agreement: This Lease constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior understanding or representation preceding the date of this Lease. This Lease may be modified in writing and must be signed by both the Lessor and the Lessee.
14. Disclaimer: Every effort is made to assure that descriptions and prices are correct. The Lessor reserves the right to correct errors as needed. All prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
15. Governing Law: This Lease shall be construed and enforced according to laws of South Africa.